everythingshiny (
everythingshiny) wrote in
theaviary2013-05-10 01:51 pm
Hi!
You'll probably note that it's May. Quite a bit into May, actually. When i closed this comm, I was rather set on making sure i did ~something with it after a month off in april, but then what i've fondly come to refer to the great computer apocolypse of 2013 happened aka my computer died, and i never really got around to sorting it out.
My question is this, Are you interested in anything happening here, and if so what sort of things drew you into this comm in the first place. I'll admit that icons are really my strong point and i love seeing more icon-related comms/stuff since writing comms seem to be easy to find.
However, I dunno i'm willing to do something if there is an audience (and sadly, a handful of people don't make running a comm like this worthwhile...)
My question is this, Are you interested in anything happening here, and if so what sort of things drew you into this comm in the first place. I'll admit that icons are really my strong point and i love seeing more icon-related comms/stuff since writing comms seem to be easy to find.
However, I dunno i'm willing to do something if there is an audience (and sadly, a handful of people don't make running a comm like this worthwhile...)

no subject
no subject
no subject
Thank you so much for running the comm! I had a lot of fun with the various challenges!
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
I would love to continue participating :D
I'm also definitely into graphics than writing/other media. Tumblr graphics and icons are fun, and anything else bigger/more complex would need more time to work on. Shorter/easier challenges would attract more participants, I guess.
no subject
I'm not sure we really have an audience for it. I wish there were more challenge comms on DW though so i'm trying to think of something else maybe we could do. NOT SURE.
no subject
Idk, I'm not much for graphics, really, but I'd probably do them anyways if that's all that got posted as challenges. More of a writer, tbqh, but I don't remember doing a ton of writing for this comm either, so *shrugs*.
just woke up, might not be 100% coherent
no subject
no subject
no subject
no subject
I'm not sure how much I'm around at the moment. I'd want to play if you did something but its pretty much the quick challenges that I have time to do. Although I did like the book review one too... but it was fairly quick too....
no subject
no subject
I'd love it if it came back, but I think everyone understands if you can't run it anymore.
no subject